montresmecaniques.forumactif.com ( montres mécaniques, horlogerie, mouvement )

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

montresmecaniques

Le Deal du moment : -20%
Pack Gigabyte Ecran PC Gamer 27″ LED M27Q ...
Voir le deal
749 €

+6
foversta
cisco
Spiff
Cedipro
fantaspip
thomasm
10 participants

[revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase

thomasm
    thomasm

[revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase Empty [revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase

Message par thomasm Jeu 04 Nov 2010, 11:15

Les photos et le texte de ce sujet, sont la propriété d'Amanico. (tout comme la montre)

Merci de ne pas les sortir de Montres Mécaniques.

INTRODUCTION:

[revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase Lange1815moonphase5

Let's face it, this watch is a torture for any man who has a minimum of taste.

Lange, at the best of its cruelty, introduced the 1815 Moonphase at the basel fair, in 1999, with another horological Monster which will become a Reference for any Chronograph Lover, the Datograph.

1999 was certainly an excellent " Horological Cru " for Lange:

[revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase Hambourg085

It is funny to see that the Datograph and the 1815 Moonphase both share this simple, strong and irresistible look, due to the contrast of a deep black dial with a sparkling case and decoration.

The 1815 Moonphase is, with the Datograph and the Langematik Anniversary, the watch which drove me to the Lange world.

A dream is coming true, or, my personal vision of the Lange Holy Trinity:

[revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase Hambourg075

The strange thing is that since recently, I NEVER saw this watch in the flesh...Only in pictures.

So the question was to know if this Lange was only a phantasm, or a devastating one, a watch you know you absolutely have to get, a ... R.O ( Real Obsession ).

After reading this post, you'll have the answer...

Smile

I/ The case.

All my friends warned me about the very small size of this watch, that it would be deceiveing, once you try it...

As very often, you have to do your own journey to make your mind.

The size is not a problem, it is an asset, in my opinion.

Yes, the case is small ( 35,9 mm ) and relatively thin ( something around 8, 4 mm ) BUT when you consider the whole watch, in this case, I'd rather say that I would not imagine it bigger.

There is a size for Elegance, there are ratios, harmonious volumes, and in this case, we are touching Perfection.

[revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase Bebedinofev2010648

The slender lugs, as well as the small crown, keep this touch of elegance, perfectly integrated to the case.

You will also notice the brushed sides of the case, which contrast very nicely with the polished bezel and lugs.

A jewel!

[revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase Bebedinofev2010666

Do you really think it has to be bigger???

II/ The dial:

We are here somewhere between Art, Poetry, and Horology.

The dial is the ultimate expression of refinement, not an astronomical watch, but, at least a beautiful approach.

In my point of view, this Lange 1815 is the nicest Moonphase I know, with the latest De Bethune.

The dial is like a sky, a deep black and pure summer sky, illuminated by some delicious stars, constellations ( in this case, the Ursa Major, made in white gold ), and why not, with a little effort of imagination, the round applied indexes, in such a decorum, could be seen as planets.

[revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase Bebedinofev2010649

Indeed, the 3 stars at 3, 6 and 9 o' clock let suggest that the applied round indexes at 1, 2 5, 7, 10 and 11 o 'clock have an astronomical meaning, don't you think?

Anyway, the outcome is captivating.

The big 12, the sword hands and the small seconds remind us that this is not only a masterpiece, but also a watchn which would give you the Time and the moonphase in a poetic way.

[revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase Bebedinofev2010659

III/ The movement.

If the soul of this watch ( the dial ) is fascinating, the heart is not less interesting.

[revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase Bebedinofev2010686

The Cal L 943.1 is not only beautifully decorated and finished, it is also stunningly accurate.

The owner of this watch monitered it for several days, and he told me that his watch was under 2 seconds per day, which is nothing but excellent.

There is more spectacular, as we speak about accuracy...The moonphase will have a difference of only one day, if you let the watch running all the time, at the end of ... 1058 years, or, if you prefer, 6,61 seconds per moonphase!

Here, at the contrary of an " ordinary " moonphase, the moon is not set once per day, but at the exact hour.

A kind of ... Lunar Chronometer!

Lange is also synonym of sophisticated decoration and finish.

The 1815 Moonphase is not an exception to the rule, as you can imagine.

The three quarter german silver main plate is decored with " Cotes de Genève ", and receives some nice anglages, even if I would have preferred to see them more pronounced and sweeter, but it is difficult to not succomb to this beauty.

Therefore, the movement is not too small for the case ( 27, 5 mm ) and its height ( 3, 85 mm ) allows the case to stay thin.

[revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase Bebedinofev2010678

Among other sophistications, the screwed gold chatons, heated blue screws, hand engraved balance cock, and a sensual swan neck achieve to complete the amazing visual show:

[revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase Bebedinofev2010684

A view on the anglage of the three quarter mainplate, on the hand engraved balance cock and on the swan neck, a summary of all the aesthetical virtues of this movement, in only one picture:

[revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase Bebedinofev2010692

And, to end, a close up of the whole movement, as it doesn't fear macros!

[revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase Bebedinofev2010697

Accurate, sophisticated, the Cal L 943.1 offers a comfortable autonomy of 45 hours ( same power reserve on the Cal L 943.2 of the new 1815 Moonphase " Homage to F.A Lange " ), which is much more interesting than the Datograph ( 36 hours ) or the Cabaret Moonphase ( 42 hours ), but much less than the Lange 1 Moonphase ( 72 hours ).

CONCLUSION:

Special Moonphases are a Lange speciality.

All started with this " Homage to Emil Lange ", before seeing the Grande Lange One in 2003, and, in 2010, the heir of the first 1815 Moonphase, the Homage to F.A Lange.

The " Luna Mundi ":

[revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase Lunamundi

Naturally, the closest Moonphase to the Emil Lange is the latest " Homage to F.A LANGE ", which share the same stunning moonphase accuracy, in a bigger case and with a totally different dial.

In fact, the Emil Lange and the F.A Lange are really different.

The F.A Lange is easier to wear on a big wrist, due to the additional 1,5 mm, and it has a very different personnality, with its guilloché dial and a more conventional moonphase look.

[revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase 1815lg1

The movement, too, mechanically similar, has a particular treatment with a sunburst finish on the three quarter mainplate and a hand engraved HONEY GOLD balance cock.

[revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase Als081815moonphasel9432

A nice heir, too, which will make 265 people happy, without doubt.

As for the Emil Lange, you got it, I'm madly in love with it.

To me, as I said, it is one of the nicest moonphase, interesting on a mechanical point of view, and one of the most appealing Limited Edition ever made by Lange.

The only problem will be to be able to get one, as Lange made only 150 of them in platinum, and 250 more in a warmer version, in rose gold.

More understated, or warmer?

[revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase 1815moonphaseduo

The confrontation with the piece in the flesh was an unforgettable moment and confirmed that my quest for this piece, since its release, is really worth it.

One day, maybe...

Best to All.

Nicolas

Dernière édition par thomasm le Jeu 04 Nov 2010, 12:47, édité 2 fois
    fantaspip
    fantaspip

[revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase Empty Re: [revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase

Message par fantaspip Jeu 04 Nov 2010, 12:19

Je me demande bien quel est l'abruti qu a laissé filer une telle pièce [revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase 195263
    Tant qu'à faire, demande lui s'il aurait pas encore la Wempe limited à te laisser pour élitiser ton quatuor, Nic... [revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase 350521
    thomasm
    thomasm

Message par thomasm Jeu 04 Nov 2010, 12:29

fantaspip a écrit:Je me demande bien quel est l'abruti qu a laissé filer une telle pièce [revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase 195263
    Tant qu'à faire, demande lui s'il aurait pas encore la Wempe limited à te laisser pour élitiser ton quatuor, Nic... [revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase 350521

Une pièce chargée de poésie je trouve.

Une des plus belles L&S.

C'est vrai que je me demande bien qui a pu laisser partir ça..

Wink
    Cedipro
    Cedipro

Message par Cedipro Jeu 04 Nov 2010, 12:33

Une montre superbe avec une phase de lune très originale et envoutante.

J'adore! drunken
    Spiff
    Spiff

Message par Spiff Jeu 04 Nov 2010, 12:42

C'est enfin fait, félicitations alors !!

Superbe revue, grand merci !
    cisco
    cisco

Message par cisco Jeu 04 Nov 2010, 12:58

Je me demande bien aussi qui peut laisser partir une tuerie pareille et un monument horloger. Rolling Eyes
    Je me rappelle de son essai avec sa copine en or rose, un grand grand moment d'horlogerie et de partage . drunken Wink

Nicolas avec l'Anniversary en Lange "simple" c'est LE doublé. Et le tripe avec le Dato me parait plus qu'à propos.
    Je rajouterais ue Lange 1 parce que c'est l'origine de Lange mais laquelle?
    Aprés on peut en rajouter encore plus mais celles là sont mythiques de chez mythiques.

Une autre chose assez marrante sur cette montre, en photo elle paraît complexe au niveau du cadran, la constellation, les différents indexs, la phase de Lune... Au poignet par sa taille, elle parait être une montre très simple de loin mais dégageant quelque chose et c'est en se rapprochant qu'on réalise la complexité et la beauté de cette merveille.

Une petite montre mais qui donne énormément I love you
    foversta
    foversta

Message par foversta Jeu 04 Nov 2010, 21:30

Très belle revue d'une montre superbe (mais que je continue à préférer en or rose, je dois être le seul...).

alain2701
    alain2701

Message par alain2701 Jeu 04 Nov 2010, 22:00

Une revue superbe, comme toujours avec Nico.

Une montre exceptionnelle ... un ovni de finesse, une vraie poésie horlogère...

thomasm a écrit:
    Tout simplement l'une des plus belles triplettes réunissables... drunken
    thomasm
    thomasm

Message par thomasm Jeu 04 Nov 2010, 22:35

alain2701 a écrit:Une revue superbe, comme toujours avec Nico.

Une montre exceptionnelle ... un ovni de finesse, une vraie poésie horlogère...

thomasm a écrit:
    Tout simplement l'une des plus belles triplettes réunissables... drunken

C'est que cette photo 16/9ème est magnifique.

drunken
    Anonymous
    Invité
    Invité

Message par Invité Ven 05 Nov 2010, 00:59

L'Emil Lange : une des plus belles phases de lune jamais dessinées, une poésie "cosmique", une des rares montres qui peut faire ressentir le sentiment océanique cher à Romain Rolland. Créativité et harmonie, un objet qui a une âme.
    Cdt
    moonphase
    moonphase

Message par moonphase Ven 05 Nov 2010, 01:26

foversta a écrit:Très belle revue d'une montre superbe (mais que je continue à préférer en or rose, je dois être le seul...).

non, non, t'es pas le seul , la 1815 mp or rose est pour ce qui me concerne le modèle plus attrayant et le plus abouti esthétiquement de Lange avec ce contraste magique entre la boite et le cadran ,
    c'est dire si je succombe au charme de cette moon;
    et merci Thomas pour nous avoir rappelé cette magnifique revue d'Amanico <:i
    et félicitations Nicolas , Sainte Trinité I love you , c'est bien le mot ! Wink
    Anonymous
    Invité
    Invité

Message par Invité Ven 05 Nov 2010, 08:06

moonphase a écrit:
    foversta a écrit:Très belle revue d'une montre superbe (mais que je continue à préférer en or rose, je dois être le seul...).

non, non, t'es pas le seul , la 1815 mp or rose est pour ce qui me concerne le modèle plus attrayant et le plus abouti esthétiquement de Lange avec ce contraste magique entre la boite et le cadran ,
    c'est dire si je succombe au charme de cette moon;
    et merci Thomas pour nous avoir rappelé cette magnifique revue d'Amanico <:i
    et félicitations Nicolas , Sainte Trinité I love you , c'est bien le mot ! Wink

On est trois les amis.

Merci pour le partage Nico.

Il te manque la cabaret maintenant, et comme tu aimes le blanc, c'est donc la platine qu'il te faut.

Bonne chasse mon ami pig
    kjeldor
    kjeldor

Message par kjeldor Ven 05 Nov 2010, 09:45

Merci pour cette belle revue.
    Je suis également subjugué par la version en or rose! I love you
    p@trice
    p@trice

Message par p@trice Ven 05 Nov 2010, 10:02

Magnifique Nicolas !

L'Anniversary automatique, la moon phase en platine, quelle paire !

Quelle réussite cette 1815, quelle finesse, qu'elle sobriété, quelle force ... Poêtique [revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase Amoure10

Le temps d'un rapide essai ...

[revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase Img_5210

Serait il bien raisonnable d'y rajouter un tourbillon PLM et une RL PLM lol!

Avec le Datograph, tu as le socle d'une sacrée collection Lange Nicolas, la manuelle, l'automatique et le chrono !

Comme le souligne Doug, il manque peut être un mouvement de forme, la Cabaret pour ne pas la nommer, platine bien entendu, un petit dial noir serait parfait !

Reste l'emblèmatique Lange 1 et la non moins surperbe RL mais tout cela, tu le sais encore mieux que nous [revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase 954980

fantaspip a écrit:
    Je me demande bien quel est l'abruti qu a laissé filer une telle pièce [revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase 195263

Elle a trouvé un poignet qui va la porter Laurent, c'est ce qui est le plus important !

Pis je me suis laissé entendre dire que cet [revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase 511407 n'était pas, lui même, reparti le poignet nu Wink

Par contre, tu laisserais filer ta Wempe pour aller sur l'Anniversary scratch d'ici que tu te remettes en chasse d'une moon phase boulet lol!
    fantaspip
    fantaspip

Message par fantaspip Ven 05 Nov 2010, 10:19

p@trice a écrit:Magnifique Nicolas !

L'Anniversary automatique, la moon phase en platine, quelle paire !

Quelle réussite cette 1815, quelle finesse, qu'elle sobriété, quelle force ... Poêtique [revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase Amoure10

Le temps d'un rapide essai ...

[revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase Img_5210

Avec le Datograph, tu as le socle d'une sacrée collection Lange Nicolas, la manuelle, l'automatique et le chrono !

Comme le souligne Doug, il manque peut être un mouvement de forme, la Cabaret pour ne pas la nommer, platine bien entendu, un petit dial noir serait parfait !

Reste l'emblèmatique Lange 1 et la non moins surperbe RL mais tout cela, tu le sais encore mieux que nous [revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase 954980

fantaspip a écrit:

Elle a trouvé un poignet qui va la porter Laurent, c'est ce qui est le plus important !

Pis je me suis laissé entendre dire que cet [revue] Lange 1815 Moonphase 511407 n'était pas, lui même, reparti le poignet nu Wink

Par contre, tu laisserais filer ta Wempe pour aller sur l'Anniversary scratch d'ici que tu te remettes en chasse d'une moon phase boulet lol!

Pas question pour l'heure Pat... Laughing
    foversta
    foversta

Message par foversta Ven 05 Nov 2010, 21:35

p@trice a écrit:

en fait, tu nous expliques qu'il faut l'entière collection ! et si c'était ça la solution ?

Wink

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Jeu 28 Mar 2024, 18:43