montresmecaniques.forumactif.com ( montres mécaniques, horlogerie, mouvement )

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

montresmecaniques

4 participants

The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher

Anonymous
    Invité
    Invité

The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher Empty The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher

Message par Invité Mar 29 Déc 2009, 12:08

Toujours une news de TZ, crédit Jorge.

J'aime pas trop la montre mais je suis toujours sur le cul de la qualité des productions du monsieur.

Pour ceux qui ne connaissent pas : www.prescher.ch

The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher Image023

A vision: That is normally the beginning of a time sculpture manufactured by Thomas Prescher. With excellent design, finest materials and perfect processing these dreams become reality step by step.

Recently I was asked if I could do a watch with a flag or national symbol. After asking for what country, the answer was: “Qatar”.

The idea was to show the time with the swords and after pressing the button in the crown having the correct image of the Qatar coat of arms. Unfortunately the swords would cross while indicating the time and so I could not use my normal system.
    After a long and difficult developing process I now like to present you the making of and the result:

The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher Image006

The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher Image007The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher Image008

The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher Image009The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher Image010

The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher Image011The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher Image012

The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher Image014The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher Image016

The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher Image017The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher Image018The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher Image019

The realisation of the watch: One sword tip shows the minutes, while the other indicates the hours. With this retrograde system, after the swords reach the end of the index sector they jump back to the beginning to rise again.

After pushing the button in the crown the swords move to a resting position to show the original coat of arms in gold and noble colours. After a second push the swords move back to continue to show the actual time.

I have developed this exquisite concept to give the connoisseur the choice: Having the figure continuously showing the time or allowing it to simply remain in its non-temporal state.

The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher Qatar1

The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher Qatar2
    cisco
    cisco

The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher Empty Re: The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher

Message par cisco Mar 29 Déc 2009, 13:33

Je n aimais pqs trop les creations de Preshcer sur cette complicqtion (hors tourbillon) et là je dois admettre que c'est superbe.
    Le thème donne une belle allure a l'ensemble et les finitions ont l'air magnifiques.

<:i accord
    thomasm
    thomasm

The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher Empty Re: The Making of the Qatar Watch by Thomas Prescher

Message par thomasm Mar 29 Déc 2009, 14:23

Le travail est superbe.

Magnifique.
    le plombier
    le plombier

Message par le plombier Mar 29 Déc 2009, 16:16

J'accroche pas du tout sur le désign ,ce n'est pas le cas des ses tourbillons I love you .

Le calibre à beau être hyper décoré on reconnait bien le 2824 ETA..
    Anonymous
    Invité
    Invité

Message par Invité Mar 29 Déc 2009, 16:54

Vu en direct à belle montres, assez impressionant l'habillage, on est loin des Rolex à badges, la complication double rétrograde sautante (j'entend sautant, parce l'heure est affichable à volonté) à été pensée autour de l'emblème nationale du Qatar, le résultat est bluffant, et le montre assez sobre pour une "Arabe"...
    moonphase
    moonphase

Message par moonphase Mar 29 Déc 2009, 18:41

très pays des mille et une nuits , manque plus que Shéhérazade ....
    en tout cas dans le genre , une belle réussite;
    j'veux la mème avec le drapeau bigouden lol!

Contenu sponsorisé

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

La date/heure actuelle est Mer 08 Mai 2024, 08:06